Pool Or Beach - It's Hard To Choose
Unpack the boxes and locate the Kiwi essential "togs n towels" so you will be ready for Summer 2021 and the most difficult choice of all! ... Will it be the stunning azure saltwater pool? OR ... the equally mesmerising pull of the nearby ocean waves?
Spoilt for choice and having a hard time deciding? Why not while away the thinking process relaxing in the outdoor covered entertainment area - a perfect spot for contemplation ALL year round!
With an enviable Palm Springs location on the cusp of the waterways reserve trails and 500m stroll to the beach via the Motiti Road access path, the temptations of this perfectly located property are yours to explore. An established neighbourhood of lush, mature gardens and family-orientated community, you will have security in the knowledge your kids can play safely in this cul de sac locale.
* Approximately 2011 build of 214 sqm (more or less) - handsome brick executive style residence
* Three double bedrooms plus single bedroom accommodates the growing family
* 599 sqm (more or less) of beautifully landscaped garden complete with glass balustraded inground saltwater pool & large covered entertainment area
* Spacious open plan family room with separate lounge and study nook for school homework or home office
* Lots of "extras" including surround heat pump, sound speakers, bespoke kitchen splashback, security safe and outdoor & remote control pool lighting
* Separate laundry room is an added bonus for busy family life
* Double internal access garage with bike racking & shoe shelving solutions
* Attic storage complete with lighting and power
* Sought after Palm Springs location; 500m to beach, Excelsa Shopping Centre, movies & eateries a short 5 min drive, Walkable distance to Pap House Restaurant & Bar
With so many things to admire about this property, we would encourage experiencing the possibilities in person. It really will be hard to choose ... Pool vs Beach ... but either way YOU CAN'T LOSE!