NOW Priced - Generation Home PACKED with Crown Jewels
The smallest of diamonds can have the highest grade, cut, clarity and colour - uniquely designed to capture your attention - crafting lasting memories.
51 Crown Street is a Generation Home for which the above description fits perfectly!
Don't be fooled by the square metre size - this stunning, superbly planned residence packs ALOT of punch into its 115 sqm! (more or less). A true family home in every sense of the word, but also hugely appealing for the "lock-up and leaver" or "pulling the resources starter" buyers out there.
* Generation Home build mid-2020 - Modern & handsome street appeal
* Remainder of Halo 10 Year Residential Guarantee insurance, underwritten at Lloyds of London.
* Three double bedrooms including Mastersuite with walk-in robe, private ensuite bathroom & personal outdoor access through sliding door.
* Modern stylish family bathroom including bath, shower, WC & heated towel rail
* Uber sensational HK Kitchen - locally designed & crafted, resplendent in solid work surfaces and "bling teardrop" breakfast bar lighting
* Heatpump, double glazing and ceiling fans for temperature control for every season
* A to Z Powder Coated Black Pergola complements the home to perfection and provides an added covered extension to the living space for outdoor entertaining all year round.
* Dedicated laundry zone in a large & carpeted oversize single garage with internal access - shelter from the wet winter or extra space for family storage needs (+ Garden Shed)
* Approx. 1 km from Golden Sands School & Excelsa Shopping Centre | 500 m to Suzanne Aubert Catholic School | 1.6 km as seagull flies to Papamoa beachfront
* Just off the Te Okuroa Drive link to Central Papamoa & Tauranga Eastern Link
* LIM available to prospective purchasers
THIS IS NOT AN AUCTION - Priced at $795,000 :
Contact Quintin Havenga M: 021 032 0635 for further details or to view